Update which places have and don't have coverage.

Groupie

Update which places have and don't have coverage.

Hi, so recently I bought a Sprint iPhone SE that i'd like to use on boost. I checked the coverage, and it said I was covered, finally got my sim card today and activated my phone and paid my bill with a reboost card for $45.

Needless to say, the activation didn't work because there was no Sprint tower near me, which confused me and then a support rep said they didn't cover where I lived, even though I was already told by the system and a rep before. She then said she'd process a refund for me, then put me on hold for 10-15 minute.s. She then hung up. Called back, told them the story, and they just transferred me to the store I bought the reboost card from, which is NON-REFUNDABLE.

Finally, the last time I called, someone actually put in a case for me. This is extremely upsetting, especially since I've been waiting for this and spent $45 on basically nothing. 

To put it lightly, PLEASE update your systems to say places that are not covered are not covered.

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: Update which places have and don't have coverage.

Hey there, AdenPotts! We're sorry to hear about your situation. We're glad to hear that one of our agents assisted you properly. Are you still in need of assistance? Do you need to confirm the information received? Feel free to send us a private message and we'll do our very best to change your mind about our company!