Unable to make purchase

Unable to make purchase

I joined Boost Mobile in August 2017 for the 4 lines for $100 deal. I started with purchasing two pre-owned iPhone 6s and had no problems at all. Since October 2017, I have tried multiple times to order the online special iPhone 6 32G and a pre-owned iPhone 6 Plus with no success. I have tried online and by phone to purchase the phones. I have called my bank for 2 of the 3 cards that I tried using for the purchases and both state that Boost Mobile charges were submitted as zero multiple times. I have tried web browsers Safari, Chrome, and Internet Explorer. I am very computer proficient and all of my browsers are up-to-date. My card name, numbers, and addresses all match and are being shipped to the same place. The phone customer service gets the same hang up that I do where the order will not go to the ‘Review Order’ page. I have even followed instructions and spoke to the customer support team and still am unable to purchase the phones. I am at the point where I must make a choice whether to return to my previous carrier or not because I cannot continue to pay two phone bills because one company cannot figure out or does not care about fixing their glitch. I have also visited two local Boost Mobile stores and cannot get good phone offers like the ones offered online. I’ve looked at numerous online forums and see that this has been a troubling issue for more than a year. I am so disappointed.
2 REPLIES 2
Agent

Re: Unable to make purchase

Hello! @CeciliaCH We'd like to take a closer look! Would you please send us a private message, so we can take a closer look?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Agent

Re: Unable to make purchase

Thanks for the information! We've escalated this to our Back Office team.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.