URGENT QUESTION!!!

URGENT QUESTION!!!

I recently just purchased an iPhone online and I never got a confirmation number or anything but they do have the money pending in my account who do I contact? 

10 REPLIES 10
Community Manager

Re: URGENT QUESTION!!!

Please contact our Social Care team on Facebook Messenger just cick the icon below! Virgin Messenger

A11ey
Crusader of Customer Advocacy

I encourage you to post your questions on the community!

Groupie

I also have this exact problem with a slight variation. I purchased the phone online but i had an issue when they said that it couldn't receive the funds even though more then enough money was on my card. Long story short ended up calling my bank and then calling boost back. A gentlemen named Carlos assisted me and did the payment over the phone and assured me that it went through successfully and gave me a order confirmation number over the phone. I can also confirm that it says processing on my bank account. Another gentlemen assured me that i would get my official confirmation email within 2 hours. Way more then 2 hours later and still no confirmation email. I've been a boost customer for years and i'm starting to get frustrated because it was alot of money. I don't have Facebook so i can't use the link you provided the other person. Really need some help to figure out what's going on.

Community Manager

@rainbowxx  We now have agents who are on the community, you can identify them by the Social Care icon next to their names, they are not on 24 x 7 but they will be happy to assist you with your account issues.  I have sent them a link to your post, as soon as they are on one of them will contact you. 

Agent

A11ey
Crusader of Customer Advocacy

I encourage you to post your questions on the community!

Hello and thank you for posting your question!

I totally understand how you feel, specially after having spent a lot of money while trying to buy a brand new device. It's a serious headache!

But don't worry! I'll do my best to help you with that! Can I send you a private message to further work this out? I will need you to allow me your number and PIN code once we engage into private messaging.

Looking forward to your reply back!

Accomplice

Why am I still paying $62 a month when it's supposed to go down after you pay on time
Highlighted
Groupie

Ummmm why would someone give out their account numbers and PIN code to allow others full access when there's important personal information on the account?
Accomplice

It depends on who.you are giving the answers to. You weren't specific. If your giving a .boost representative well, they have the ability to access that information so they can identify you. , and by code of ethics and customer confidentiality, they are bound by law to keep your information. Only yours other wise it's a termination on the spot.
If your talking about a friend well no matter what you should never give your personal info to anyone just for personal assurance. I would have to say no one friend or even family, just in case.
Accomplice

I think the best people to discuss that with is a customer agent, they should Break it down in sections and specifics so that you understand
Accomplice

The confirmation # for the iPhone you ordered, should be in the site menu you ordered the phone from. Try checking purchases on your acct. If that doesn't help then scroll to the bottom of the website and click contact us, Or support And ask them to guide you, .