Trying to Order a Phone

Highlighted
Accomplice

Trying to Order a Phone

I've been trying to order a iPhone 7 Plus, Rose Gold, 32 GB online. I've tried three times today, and it lets me add the phone to my cart and enter billing information, but will not let me review the order/place the order. Can someone please help me, because I'd like to get this phone before it goes out of stock again. Thanks! 

See more topics labeled with:
5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: Trying to Order a Phone

Hey there, @kitkat823! We're deeply sorry to hear that. Have you tried to clear cookies an cache of your browser? Or, have you tried to use a different browser? If you are trying to order through the phone, you can also try a computer or vice versa.

Accomplice

I just tried clearing my data (cookies and cache) and I am still unable to continue forward. The "Review Order" button on the bottom of the screen, after entering billing information and accepting terms and conditions, is grey in color and does not allow me to click on it. None of the boxes are empty either. 

Agent

Hey @kikat823 Did you try to process the order from a different device?

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Accomplice

I have tried it on the two devices I own (my current phone and my laptop).  Neither of these options is working. If I went into my local boost store could they order it for me? Unless anyone has an idea as to how I can complete my order online. 

Agent

We'll be more than happy to assist you!  Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.