Treated unfairly and ripped off

Highlighted
Accomplice

Treated unfairly and ripped off

About a month ago I purchased a pre-owned boost Mobile phone. I was at an authorized dealer on highway 29 in Pensacola FL. The guy I was dealing with informed me about the 35$ plan. So after purchasing my phone and paying for my months service he informed me that it would take about 15 minutes for my phone to start working. Well..... That never happened so I had to purchase another 35$ card and add it myself. I have called customer service many times about this and I received no response except excuses. I was told to email a copy of my receipt which I did and still have gotten no response. I would expect such a reputable business such as BOOST MOBILE TO TAKE CARE OF THIS BUT NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE. I RECOMMEND NOT USING THIS COMPANY AS THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT US AS CUSTOMERS AND IT SEEMS AS IF THE LITTLE PEOPLE SUCH AS OURSELVES MEAN NOTHING. SO IN CLOSING I WANT TO SAY THIS HAS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED ME TO THE POINT THAT I DON'T EVEN WANT TO CONTINUE USING THIS SERVICE. I'M SURE THAT NOTHING WILL BE DONE ABOUT THIS. I FEEL ABSOLUTELY RIPPED OFF!!!!!!!!!!
16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
Accomplice

It only gets worse, wait until they try telling you what you need to do, and they have no freaking clue what's going on
Highlighted
Accomplice

That's why I went to 3.00 day unlimited! However each time I Reboost I'm charged doubled each time sometimes 3 times taking my money out and refuses to give my money back. I'm contacting my law professor since I'm in law school about this. Class action lawsuit
Highlighted
Accomplice

I don't blame, it's been over a week now that I can't spend my own money, yesterday I was told the issue was being fixed, so my idiotic self goes and upgrades to the $50 unlimited plan, once again another day goes buy and I can't use my money on my account... but guess what when I upgraded yesterday, they didn't hesitate about taking $50 off my account
Highlighted

@JennyC. We truly apologize. Could you please send us a private message to review this matter?

- E.J.

Highlighted
Accomplice

That's exactly right!!! They have no problem taking your money or shutting of your service. But I'm not gonna pay another 70$ for one month of service. This is rediculous. "CUSTOMER SERVICE" YEAH RIGHT. YOU CONTACT THEM AND ITS NOTHING BUT EXCUSES
Highlighted
Accomplice

I have this exact same problem
Customer service wanted email receipt which i sent three weeks ago
I still have the card and the receipt. Also its a brand new iPhone 6 i payed cash for from BOOST AT WALMART the month before. So far ive payed 135$ for a months service
Highlighted
Agent

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, Js45. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.