Treated unfairly and ripped off

Highlighted
Accomplice

Treated unfairly and ripped off

About a month ago I purchased a pre-owned boost Mobile phone. I was at an authorized dealer on highway 29 in Pensacola FL. The guy I was dealing with informed me about the 35$ plan. So after purchasing my phone and paying for my months service he informed me that it would take about 15 minutes for my phone to start working. Well..... That never happened so I had to purchase another 35$ card and add it myself. I have called customer service many times about this and I received no response except excuses. I was told to email a copy of my receipt which I did and still have gotten no response. I would expect such a reputable business such as BOOST MOBILE TO TAKE CARE OF THIS BUT NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE. I RECOMMEND NOT USING THIS COMPANY AS THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT US AS CUSTOMERS AND IT SEEMS AS IF THE LITTLE PEOPLE SUCH AS OURSELVES MEAN NOTHING. SO IN CLOSING I WANT TO SAY THIS HAS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED ME TO THE POINT THAT I DON'T EVEN WANT TO CONTINUE USING THIS SERVICE. I'M SURE THAT NOTHING WILL BE DONE ABOUT THIS. I FEEL ABSOLUTELY RIPPED OFF!!!!!!!!!!
16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there BigJohn0308,  how about we take a closer look? Do you still have the card? Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code along with the pin card.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I agree with you bigjohn0308. I've been having issues with them over a week where there system screws up, but guess who suffers the consequences???? We do!! It's kinda pathetic when we call to get help and get hung up on. Everyone should think twice about joining boost, I know as soon as my Month is over I'm changing carriers. Boost mobile doesn't care about the customers. Sprint should never have joined with them
Highlighted
Agent

Hello Halo, please Private Message me and let us know what is going.

Highlighted
Accomplice

See they don't even remember talking to a person telling them what the issue us, all they're here to for is to get us to stay quiet so other customers doesn't see what we have to say...... now look at my Post called "Direct carrier billing with boost" and you'll know what's going on, u yourself gave me some lame excuse last week and never responded back me
Highlighted
Agent

Hello Halo, please Private Message me and let us know what is going.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Yeah I feel the same way. I've received 3 different messages from 3 different people asking me for my phone number and pin and still nothing has been done. They're quick to shut off your phone if you don't pay but what about when you've paid for the same service twice in the same month they don't care about nothing but getting more money
Highlighted
Accomplice

Oh there gonna blame the issue on you at the end of the day, you'll get an answer next week saying blah blah blah u did this n that that was against policy or some lame garage they plot together real quick
Highlighted
Agent

Not cool. Thanks for the heads up, @BigJohn0308! We’re looking into this. Can you private message us with your phone number and PIN so we can take a closer look?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~ Joy P.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Yeah I've sent them 5 messages so far and still no response. "CUSTOMER SERVICE"yeah right that's a joke.