Tracking number for online order

Groupie

Tracking number for online order

I ordered a phone last Friday it's now Tuesday in my account it says phone has shipped but I have not received one single email, nothing. Not even an email to confirm my order no tracking number or anything what do I do? How do I get a tracking number or anything to find out where the phone is and when it will be here
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: Tracking number for online order

CDR77
The samething happened to me when I ordered 2 phones at the same time, only recieved one tracking number for one of the phones. But, did receive the other phone still even tho I never got the tracking number. A bit unsafe, I agree, but, still got the 2nd phone.

I to am having the same issue. I even ordered over night shipping. Any solutions.
Agent

We can definitely help you out with that, @Marcel! Please, send us a private message with your order number to further assist you.

I'm not sure if this is the private message but I received a number to check order status but it keeps telling order not found. The number starts with eKbepp***
Agent

You can send us a private message just clicking on my name and then selecting “Send this user a private message".

Groupie

I am trying to get my tracking number 

Agent

Hello @EJHICKS2. We'll be glad to help you! Please, send us a private message with the order number, so we can help?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~ Joy P.

~ Joy P.