Tracking my order

Groupie

Tracking my order

It says my order shipped, but i never received an email or anything with my tracking number.

7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Re: Tracking my order

Hi there, @greg184141! Thank you for contacting us. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with your order number so we can further assist you.

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".

Groupie

I am having the same issue. I haven't received an email to track order either
Agent

Hey there, Kaykay4! If it says that the order has shipped, please check your e-mail's "Inbox", "Spam", or "Promotions" folders. If you are unable to find the email with the tracking number, please send us a private message. 

Groupie

I have checked every folder in my email and still see no confirmation email. How do i send you a private message
Agent

Understood, Kaykay4. You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile.  On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the  Community member in the "To" field and off you go.

Me either
Agent

Hi there Giovonnibarrett. Please allow us to look into this for you. Please send us a private message with the order number and we will figure this out. Victor21