Tracking an order w/o order number

Highlighted
Groupie

Tracking an order w/o order number

Hi i ordered 2 iphones Friday 2/23 before the cut off time paid the $12  shipping and wanted to know when will i receive my phone

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @Vina! Thanks for contacting us. After placing an order, a confirmation e-mail is sent to the email address entered on the order. Have you checked your inbox and your Junk/Spam folder?

Highlighted
Groupie

Yes i did all of that and when i checked the order status it still says order processing just wanted to know if it will ship today beeing as though i paid the $12  

Highlighted
Agent

Oh I see @Vina Bear in mind that, orders placed after 12:00 p.m. local-destination time, Monday through Friday, will not be processed and shipped until the following business day. This means that, if you placed the order yesterday before the cut off time, it will ship the same day, but it will arrive the next business days which on this case is Monday. Weekend delivery is not available.

Highlighted
Groupie

Ok so even if i orderd the phone Friday at 11am paid the $12 shipping i wont get it till monday and if thats the case i should of went with free shipping insted

Highlighted
Agent

In fact, @Vina you are still getting the benefit of the overnight shipping. If you would've gone with free shipping, you may have gotten the phone by Friday, instead.

Highlighted
Groupie

Oh ok well im glad i know that i will be getting soon just not today thank you

Highlighted
Agent

Not a problem, Vina! If you ever need any other kind of assistance, do not hesitate to contact us, we'll be pleased to help!