Timeframe for porting number from Virgin Mobile

Go to solution
Accomplice

Timeframe for porting number from Virgin Mobile

Hello all,

I just purchased a Boost phone and want to switch my service from Virgin Mobile. In order to maximize the month I've already paid for, I want to choose the right time to switch over,. How long does it take to switch my number to Boost? Can that be done online, or do I need to call Customer Service?

See more topics labeled with:
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Timeframe for porting number from Virgin Mobile

That is correct, vincepf. Your Virgin Mobile number will be working in the new Boost Mobile phone.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi vincepf. Thank you for contacting us. The process to transfer your number to Boost Mobile takes a few minutes and you can do this process through the Boost Mobile website, by calling to customer service or through this channel.

Highlighted
Accomplice

So, just to be clear, after I complete the needed forms online to register my phone to an account and request a port from Virgin Mobile, in just a few minutes, my Virgin number will be active on my new Boost phone?

That is correct, vincepf. Your Virgin Mobile number will be working in the new Boost Mobile phone.

View solution in original post

Accomplice

Very good! Thanks for your quick reply.

Agent

It is always our pleasure to assist you. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please let us know.