Terrible, terrible service. Terrible experience.

Accomplice

Terrible, terrible service. Terrible experience.

I have never been so dissatisfied with a purchase, maybe ever. I have spent HOURS on the phone with endless customer service representatives. Two phones have been mailed to me and lost, my account has been double charged, and now - the latest- is that my account is suspended because of a BOOST error. I have upgraded my plan, set up autopay and to my dismay - it has even become impossible for Boost to accept my money. Terrible service (even in my house) slow, inconsistent, and unreliable. I will be telling everyone I know not to EVER waste their time with this company. So incredibly disappointed.

5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: Terrible, terrible service. Terrible experience.

That’s no good at all. We are so sorry for this experience, smaggied. Let’s check this thing out. We'd like to access your account to take a look. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to verify your account? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Accomplice

I sent you a pm. Would really appreciate some help. I'm unable to use my phone, have a child and a job that obviously relies on my phone working. Especially when I've paid and have been charged AGAIN today for $61.00.

Unbelievable.

Agent

Thanks. We've received your private message and will continue the assistance through private.

Accomplice

I'll be waiting patiently. I have been waiting since December for Boost to make this right. Thanks for your prompt service.

Agent

We've replied to your private message. We'll be waiting for your response.