TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN ,,,,

Highlighted

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN ,,,,

FIRST OFF LET ME START OFF BY SAYING HOW THAT FOR ALMOST 5 YEARS MY HUSBAND AND I WERE METROPCS CUSTOMERS AND WE SWITCHED TO BOOST MOBILE IN HOPE TO SAVE MONEY AS WELL AS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF GOOD WORD OF MOUTH ADVERTISEMENT...... THAT BEING SAID,  NOT ONLY DID  I RECEIVE A BROKEN PHONE BUT WE NEVER RECEIVED THE PROMOTION THAT WE SEEN ADVERTISED TO BEGIN WITH.

KEEP IN MIND THAT I'M STILL WITHIN THE 7 DAY RETURN POLICY AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET HELP WITH THIS SINCE SATURDAY MORNING, NOT ONLY WOULD THE STORE MANAGER NOT LET ME RETURN  MY USELESS, BROKEN PHONE BUT HE WOULDN'T EVEN HEAR MY REASONS,   CONTACT ME ASAP.

KRISTI DRINKARD- MUNCIE IN STORE 

BOOST MOBILE  STORE MANAGER IS DEMARKUS{VERY RUDE AND LACKING XSTREAM CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS.

PLEAS NOTE THAT I'M STILL WELL WITHIN THE 7 DAY RETURN POLICY AND I EXPECT TO BE CREDITED FOR MY INCONVENIENCE AS WELL AS THE WAY I WAS TREATED, ALL BECAUSE DEMARKUS DIDN'T  WANT THE MONEY TAKEN FROM HIS CHECK

1 REPLY 1

Re: TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN ,,,,

Hi there, Kdrinkard! We apologize for the inconvenience at this time. Most of our boost mobile stores are independent franchises. Is always best to check with your local store, as they may have their own policies on sales. They also stock merchandise that we may not even carry on https://www.boostmobile.com/#!/  Was it advised that you could return the device at the store when you purchased the device?