Boost Community is undergoing maintenance and is read-only. For assistance, please visit boostmobile.com/contact-us. To manage your account, go to your My Boost app.
Boost Community is undergoing maintenance and is read-only. For assistance, please visit boostmobile.com/contact-us. To manage your account, go to your My Boost app.

Store Employee Disrespect

Store Employee Disrespect

Hi my wife recently went to a boost mobile store in our hometown to have my services turned back on and get a new phone I was originally a Virgin Mobile customer but she was informed by the store employee that boost no longer sell phones for virgin mobile and that I would have to switch to a boost mobile account she agreed not knowing and taking the store clerk at his word and purchased a flip phone and a $35 plan. Her total came out to 77.60 for everything. When I got with her later that day and saw the phone she picked out I told her to take it back I didn't use it in any way the phone and all its contents were in the case I wanted to pick out my own phone and just wanted to have the service turned on. Now mind you I have had the same number for years so I was adamant about making sure I could keep that number and I had a $3 already on the account and was told that would transfer over. So when she took the phone back the next day the same employee was there and she informed him that I didn't want the phone and wanted a refund he told her that there would be a $3 charge for returning it she paid it and received 39.60 back and was told that the service would still be on. a week later I purchased a new phone at a different location and when I tried to have my service transferred to the phone I was informed that the account was canceled so I had to purchase new service all over again. I had my wife go back to the store where she first paid for the service to find out what had happen and she stated that when she first got there anther employee was there and he contact boost and confirmed that the account had been canceled and that there was nothing they could do about it when she informed him that the service had been paid for and wanted her money back he told her he could not give it back during that time the other employee walked in who she dealt with prior and when she told him about the account being canceled and wanting a reimbursement on the service and explanation he brushed her off and stated what did she want him to do and then when he realized she wasn't just going to go away he stated that he would add $25 to my account and that was all by which I have yet to receive. The rudeness and disrespect showed towards her was ridiculous and not only did I lose my number that I adamant about keeping because of my work I lost out on my money not to mention the number of clients who had that number and I have yet to get in contact with I would like to have that location reported and closed if possible because this is not the first time they have done this to their customers just because they are the only cell service within the area for many of the residence they are constantly taking advantage of them over pricing on items amongst other things if anyone can help resolve this issue and get me my full refund back or at least the remainder of it back I would greatly appreciate it because this store displays a negative image on the company and its loyalty to its customers.

Terminal ID: 576311

Transaction ID:

Mobile Number

Product SKU/BarCode: 0843788027643

Sale Date & Time: 2/14/2018 3:49:21 pm

Store Location: 1705 Avenue D; Fort Pierce, FL 34950

Employee: Nick & Luis

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Hello, @hoopervontravis!

Thank you for sharing this disheartening story. We hate that such a terrible experience--such as what you had gone through--took place in one of our stores. That treatment is unacceptable. Most of our Boost Mobile stores are independently owned and operated, so the action we undertake is to address issues with the store ownership and management.

We can issue a report about this store and the employee so that it can be passed along to that store's account team for resolution. Whenever possible, please send us a Private Message with your contact number, email, Boost number and PIN. We'll be happy to report this incident so that it reaches that store's account team.

~Nosh_CxUx

~Nosh_CxUx