Stop hackers from my netgar hotspot

Stop hackers from my netgar hotspot

Everyday I'm changing my password because my neighbor is hacking my Wi-Fi. Also getting my account information. I had to change my number 4 times now.
4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager

Re: Stop hackers from my netgar hotspot

How upsetting, @Demorah424u!  It sounds like your neighbor has access to more than just your Wifi password.  If you haven't already done so, change your email passwords as well as any bank logins, using long, randomized passwords (at least 12 digits) that don't contain any personal information.  I know it's a pain but you don't want to use the same password for mutliple accounts, if at all possible.  

If you find that your WiFi is still accessible, you might look at a reputable site for steps on setting up your own secure home network. 

Good luck and be safe!

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

the samething happen to me and I told boostmobile and they just wanted from me. I hate boostmobile

hell no , I'm not gonna lie/ you ignored the issue at hand, and all you people wanted was more money. this month I paid 50 do[[ars for my cell phone and you people turned me off. I'm telling everything you done to me!!!!!!!!
Highlighted
Agent

Hello demorah4love. we would really want to be able to assist, but we are not able to monitor, change or update any personal passwords regarding Wi-Fi. We provide the service and add the information provided by the customer. The WPA/WPA2 keys are almost impossible to crack if you use even one that has numbers and letters and upper and lower case. You put in a special symbol and even a super computer likely can not crack the key itself. try being more creative with your passwords to avoid or to make it harder for the hackers. Victor21