Still charged after account closed

Go to solution
Groupie

Still charged after account closed

I closed my account a year ago. You still deducted monthly charges from the account. My bank has reimbursed me only two months. You OWE me 1000.00 dollars. I spoke to someone 3 weeks ago nothing was done and no one called back. All I am getting is the run around by your company.  according to the research that I have done on my own I am not the only one who has been prey to these questionable business practices.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Account closed boost still took payment

@Davidruben Hey there! We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll be need to investigate this situation. Please, send us a "Private Message" so we can further assist you.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Groupie

Account closed boost still took payment

I need to find contact information to resolve my issue. Account was closed boost still took monthly payments.
Agent

Re: Account closed boost still took payment

@Davidruben Hey there! We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll be need to investigate this situation. Please, send us a "Private Message" so we can further assist you.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: Still charged after account closed

How can boost make unauthorized payment on my credit card and by treading some of these posts it seems to be the norm
Agent

Re: Still charged after account closed

Hey, @Lukyluke! We aren't happy about this experience. We're sorry! In order to better help you we will need to look into this, please send us your number and pin in a private message. Thank you.