Specials or promo credit before i switch to metropcs

Highlighted
Groupie

Specials or promo credit before i switch to metropcs

I'm really considering metro pcs now since they have 3 day grave period plus they work with u...ice never beem offered any promo month or anything or even a couple days credit to make it until I get paid the third of dec...metro always have me a grave in times of need...
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, CSHOAF82. We value you as a customer and we want to provide our customers with the best experience at the lowest cost. To pass on lower costs of plans and services to our customers, we are unable to apply funds to accounts for monthly plan credit, or free days of service. However, at this time, we offer great discount on our devices when existing customers upgrade their devices on: https://www.boostmobile.com/#!/.

Highlighted
Groupie

No disrespect I understnd ur position on keeping ur prices down but for the same price sonetimes better service i know metro pcs will work with me and if boost can't help at all with some sort of one time help I'm switching...
Highlighted

We understand and truly apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, we are unable to apply funds to accounts for monthly plan credit, or free days of service.