Shipping

Groupie

Shipping

i ordered an iphone 6 pre owned on saturday and chose next business day as the shipping option . My order still says bp fullfillment when am i supposed to be recieveing my item ? when will it be shipped ?

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Shipping

Hello nae6890:

I know you are supper extited to receive your iphone 6

Just remeber if you order/place it on SATURDAY you won't receive it untill 1-3 business day saturday and sunday don't count. So you would receive it today or the latest wednesday but i believe you will receive it be for that. Don't worry just make sure you gave the correct address.

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response 🙂
Thank you - god bless
Groupie

I'm having a similar problem. i ordered an iphone 6s plus on thursday around 7pm which i know is after business hours. i chose next business day shipping as well but the order status has said CLOSED for the last 3 days and i haven't received a tracking email or anything of the sort. what's does this mean?

Hello MicrOH:

You should receive your package this week too but just to make sure you should call boost mobile customer service at

1-866-402-7366 and ask if its on its way and also make sure your address is correct. You dont want someone else getting your iphone 6s plus.

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response 🙂
Thank you - god bless
Groupie

which option should i select when i call?
Groupie

i just contacted boost my item also said closed which means it has shipped out 

Groupie

i actutally went to order something i knew wouldnt go through and a number came up i dont remeber it . But you can try purchasing an item you know might not go through and a number will come up

Groupie

i was automatically directed to a represenative

Goodmorning everyone 

Hey MicrOH:

Once you dial the boost number it will ask for your number. After you dial it press 5 then 0 like 3 times it may ask for your 4digit pin or just transfer you to a rep

Help i was able to help 🙂

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
Thank you - god bless

did you ever recieve your phone im waiting for mines i ordered it last night