My wife, daughter and I just got our new Boost Mobile Phones today. We are current Virgin Mobile users and are wanting to transfer our Virgin Mobile Phone numbers to our Boost Mobile Phones when we activate. How do we do this and set up the family plans?
Hello there, mkruble! Don’t you fret! We’ll get you all sorted out. In order to further assist you, we'll need the following information:
- Virgin Mobile phone numbers and PINs.
- DEC, ESN or IMEI of the Boost Mobile devices.
- 4 digit PIN #s you want for each number to set up Boost Mobile account passwords.
- Name and last name desired for Boost accounts.
- Plans desired for Boost accounts.
- Which number will be the Primary account on the Family Plan.
Please, send us this information in a Private Message (To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message").
Hi there mkruble. To be able to help with the migration to Boost, please let us know if you already have the new Boost Mobile phone? Victor21
Great! Please send us a private message with the following information and we will complete this for you:
1. Virgin Mobile phone number and pin code
2. New Boost mobile IMEI/DEC number
3. Name and address to be used on the Boost account
4. New 4 digit pin code for Boost Account
5. Boost mobile plan to add to new account..
Please send us this information through a private message and we will start the process. Victor21