Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Setting up a family acount moving from virgin mobile to boost mobile

Highlighted
Accomplice

Setting up a family acount moving from virgin mobile to boost mobile

My wife, daughter and I just got our new Boost Mobile Phones today. We are current Virgin Mobile users and are wanting to transfer our Virgin Mobile Phone numbers to our Boost Mobile Phones when we activate. How do we do this and set up the family plans?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Setting up a family acount moving from virgin mobile to boost mobile

Hello there, mkruble! Don’t you fret! We’ll get you all sorted out. In order to further assist you, we'll need the following information:

- Virgin Mobile phone numbers and PINs.

- DEC, ESN or IMEI of the Boost Mobile devices. 

- 4 digit PIN #s you want for each number to set up Boost Mobile account passwords.

- Name and last name desired for Boost accounts.

- Plans desired for Boost accounts.

- Which number will be the Primary account on the Family Plan.

Please, send us this information in a Private Message (To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message").

Thanks. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Accomplice

Need help migrating my daughter phone number from virgin mobile, activating her phone and adding her

Highlighted
Agent

Re: Need help migrating my daughter phone number from virgin mobile, activating her phone and add...

Hi there mkruble. To be able to help with the migration to Boost, please let us know if you already have the new Boost Mobile phone? Victor21

Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: Need help migrating my daughter phone number from virgin mobile, activating her phone and add...

yes i do

Highlighted
Agent

Great! Please send us a private message with the following information and we will complete this for you:

1. Virgin Mobile phone number and pin code

2. New Boost mobile IMEI/DEC number

3. Name and address to be used on the Boost account

4. New 4 digit pin code for Boost Account

5. Boost mobile plan to add to new account..

Please send us this information through a private message and we will start the process. Victor21