Secondary Account Payment question

Highlighted
Groupie

Secondary Account Payment question

I'm 16 and Me and my uncle use 2 lines. My payment was $47 and he couldn't pay his because he's about to switch carriers so i went ahead and payed my $47 bill with a $50 card. But I can't use my service because the primary account isn't payed and since he's switching lines he isn't gonna pay it so it's $50 wasted on my part. Is there anyway I can pay my phone bill and have service on my phone since i have the money to pay for my bill on my account? I really need my phone.

See more topics labeled with:
3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: Secondary Account Payment question

Hi there, taylor3k! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We can definitely help you out with that! We'll need to have the Primary account's phone number and PIN, so we can remove your number from the Family plan. Please, send us a Private Message with both phone numbers and PINs (Primary and yours), so we can further assist you. Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Groupie

I'm at school right now and He's at home. my phone isn't on so I cant ask for his pin or anything. And i don't know it because he is the one who makes all the payments and everything so it's all under his name. Is there no way i can have mine payed and not his until he makes his decision to switch?

Agent

Understood, taylor3k. You'll have to ask him for that information, so we can help you. We need his number and PIN to remove you from the Family plan; that's the only way you can pay your bill individually. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". We cannot discuss your account's information in public. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25