Screen cracked

Go to solution

Screen cracked

Does anyone know if Boost will fix my cracked screen? Dropped my ohone the other day and now my screen is cracked, Just wondering if boost will replace it for me.
21 REPLIES 21
Groupie

How do I make a claim
Agent

Hey there, @Kris1972! Thanks for contacting us. Is your phone damaged? Do you have the phone insurance added to your bill? Bear in mind that you must have an add-on in your account which provides phone replacement coverage through BrightStar Device Protection to protect you in the event your phone is:

• Lost or stolen
  • Accidentally damaged (including liquid damage)
  • Has an out-of-warranty mechanical or electrical breakdown

If you do have that add-on, you can make a claim by:

• Go to myphoneguardian.com (Preferred Method)
  • Or over the phone: 844-534-3099. Hours of operation are 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. Central time, 7 days a week.
Enthusiast

Hi, I recently got a new iPhone 6 that I am making monthly payments on and I still owe 300+
Well I thought I had insurance on it but I guess my friend did not do so, and I accidentally dropped my phone and the screen is shattered to the point I can’t use it. What can I do? I need a new phone, but will I have to make payments on both the phone I broke plus a new one? Can I just get my screen fixed? I don’t know what to do. I don’t want to pay for a phone I can’t even use 😞 thank you
Agent

Hello SaraNikki2018,  we are sorry to hear that your screen broke. We recommend you contact Apple so they can provide you with a repair center for your screen.

The phone reverted to factory settings and vibrated onto the floor when it started ringing. Screen cracked instantly

Agent

Hello @Gualayeye Did you purchase the device insurance?

~JoyP. 

~ Joy P.

I contacted boost and they They said that it would not be covered by warranty because of accidental damage I need help! Thanks
Agent

@Emiliao225, if you have insurance on the phone you can file a claim.

Enthusiast

@Hamilton I have a cracked screen and I want to know how do I contact the insurance company to remedy this. So if I have to send my phone in to have the screen repaired am I given a replacement until it is fixed?

Agent

@rstewa23 Hey there! We'd love to help you. Please send us a private message for further assistance. Thanks.