Screen cracked

Go to solution
Groupie

Re: Screen cracked

How do I make a claim
Agent

Hey there, @Kris1972! Thanks for contacting us. Is your phone damaged? Do you have the phone insurance added to your bill? Bear in mind that you must have an add-on in your account which provides phone replacement coverage through BrightStar Device Protection to protect you in the event your phone is:

• Lost or stolen
  • Accidentally damaged (including liquid damage)
  • Has an out-of-warranty mechanical or electrical breakdown

If you do have that add-on, you can make a claim by:

• Go to myphoneguardian.com (Preferred Method)
  • Or over the phone: 844-534-3099. Hours of operation are 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. Central time, 7 days a week.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Hi, I recently got a new iPhone 6 that I am making monthly payments on and I still owe 300+
Well I thought I had insurance on it but I guess my friend did not do so, and I accidentally dropped my phone and the screen is shattered to the point I can’t use it. What can I do? I need a new phone, but will I have to make payments on both the phone I broke plus a new one? Can I just get my screen fixed? I don’t know what to do. I don’t want to pay for a phone I can’t even use Robot Sad thank you
Agent

Hello SaraNikki2018,  we are sorry to hear that your screen broke. We recommend you contact Apple so they can provide you with a repair center for your screen.

The phone reverted to factory settings and vibrated onto the floor when it started ringing. Screen cracked instantly

Agent

Hello @Gualayeye Did you purchase the device insurance?

~JoyP. 

~ Joy P.

I contacted boost and they They said that it would not be covered by warranty because of accidental damage I need help! Thanks
Agent

@Emiliao225, if you have insurance on the phone you can file a claim.

Enthusiast

@Hamilton I have a cracked screen and I want to know how do I contact the insurance company to remedy this. So if I have to send my phone in to have the screen repaired am I given a replacement until it is fixed?

Agent

@rstewa23 Hey there! We'd love to help you. Please send us a private message for further assistance. Thanks.