Samsung Galaxy note 3 (Sprint), Boost mobile saying that the sim card isn't compatible

Accomplice

Samsung Galaxy note 3 (Sprint), Boost mobile saying that the sim card isn't compatible

Good afternoon,

So I've had enough of this, and I don't know where to go from here. I received A sim card (which according to multiple websites, is the correct part number sim card for my phone).  Part number is SIMOLW216R

boost mobile is saying that the sim card they sent me is for a S5....  Can someone help me from here? And will I be able to access the 4G network? I'm beyond fed up. 

24 REPLIES 24
Agent

Re: Samsung Galaxy note 3 (Sprint), Boost mobile saying that the sim card isn't compatible

Hi there! Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue. Definitely wanna look into this for you. Please send us a private message with the DEC/IMEI and the SIM card number to assist you with this.

Accomplice

Re: Samsung Galaxy note 3 (Sprint), Boost mobile saying that the sim card isn't compatible

I am havingv the same issue I'm so pissed at boost I've been giving the sun around for over a month abd b it impossible to talk to someone u can understand there. I'm considering leaving boost after 10 years. I've had it. Need help need 4g
Accomplice

I am having same issue help please
Agent

Hi, @Zyoung1981! We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN.

~Nosh_CxUx

Groupie

Don't feel bad.... I had an sprint note 5...I called boost mobile...and they told me the phone was compatible to the system and the only thing I needed was a new SIM card..4 days later the sim came..call boost mobile....and they told me the phone was incompatible with the system..so...I asked them...why did you sent a sim card if the phone wasn't compatible...no explanation..so I called sprint...check this out..the phone shows up in boost mobile system...as a prepaid phone...but make a long story...short..be careful
Highlighted
Accomplice

I bought a new phone, They sent me 5 sim cards, with the last women named "Bella", who works at boost mobile, gave me a real attitude after I tried to tell her that I keep receiving the same product... she got loud with me when I had to put her back in her place. 

if it wasn't for the cost, I would of left boost mobile. 

Agent

Hi there! That’s definitely not what we like to hear. So sorry to hear about this experience. We want to help! Did you receive a compatible SIM card already? Please give us more details.

Accomplice

No I suffer every day with the **bleep**ty 3g connection. I'm going to leave boost there just awful with customer servive.
Per my experience.
Agent

This is something we do not want to hear. How can we fix things between us, Zyoung1981?