Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Go to solution
Highlighted

Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Will Boost Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 or will we be able to use the Sprint Note 8 with Boost?

52 REPLIES 52
Highlighted
Agent

Fred, it's preferable to send this type of information via private message. In any case, we have whitelisted your IMEI number so you can activate it now. To start your service, you'll need a compatible SIM card for that phone. Please verify its compatibility again at https://activate.boostmobile.com/bring-your-phone?intnav=TopNav:Phones:BringYourPhone.

EdwinRG

Highlighted
Accomplice

This is the same model I bought when the Note 8 came out. I could not activate it with Boost either.
I gave up and took it to Sprint. I would have preferred to stay with Boost, but I had a $900 phone that I couldn't activate.

What does whitelisted mean?
Highlighted

Good morning, Laffnatu! Sorry for the wait! The term "white-listed" means that the phone's IMEI (or MEID) has been configured to match with our system's data base for activation purposes.

Don't doubt to let us know if there's anything else we may help you with!

Hozuki_Robert

Highlighted
Accomplice

Thanks for the response.

Can a Note 8 that has been activated with Sprint, come back to Boost? If so, where can I get a SIM card? I bought a card from Amazon but it was like Sprint took over my phone, even though the card said boost and Sprint.
My local Boost carrier tried many times to activate it but it never worked. I tried multiple times and nothing...
I love the phone!!! But I would have preferred to have it with Boost service.
Highlighted
Agent

Unfortunately, the Sprint version of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is not compatible with our service. We apologize for the inconveniences. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

I bought the UNLOCKED version from Samsung and still couldn't activate it. The only info that I have found about the SE version is that it is selling in Korea.... Maybe I am wrong??
Can you show me a link where I can buy a Boost mobile compatible Note 8? I SEEM to be running into deadends???
Anyone found one that will work with Boost??
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @Laffnatu! Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a PM with the DEC of the unlocked phone you purchased. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

How do I pm? Want to make sure info isn't going to everyone
Highlighted
Agent

@Laffnatu: To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".

Highlighted
Accomplice

Thanks! I sent a message.