Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Go to solution
Highlighted

Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Will Boost Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 or will we be able to use the Sprint Note 8 with Boost?

52 REPLIES 52
Highlighted
Agent

Keep in mind that the SIM cards for our devices are not the same as the universal SIM cards used for the unlocked phones. You can find details about the process of bringing your own device in this website http://boost.co/2pyP16x.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I have a sims card that says its good for Sprint, Boost and T Mobile.

Thanks. I'll go to store and see if I can get anywhere with it.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Tried to activate phone at Boost stire yesterday. She couldnt type in the whole serial number before she started getting a error message.
I guess I will try Sprint tomorrow.
Highlighted

Hello,

I have the same problem. Don't know what to do.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, katherinewillis. What issue are you experiencing? How can we assist you today?

Highlighted
Accomplice

I bought the Note 8 unlocked version to activate it with Boost Mobile. However I cannot make any phone calls when I inserted the sim card. 

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, chrischavez13! Would you mind sending us a private message with the details?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I have the Note 8 SM-N950UZKAXAA, However, I am unable to activate it to my account. Why? The Note 8 is unlocked.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, alondrachavez19! Sorry to hear that. Definitely wanna look into this for you. Please send us a private message with the IMEI number so we can review this further.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Please provide the actual exact model number that is compatible with your network. Purchased the US version unlocked model number 

• SM-N950UZKAXAA

Also purchased BOOST MOBILE BYOB TRI BAND SIM CARD KIT SKU NUMBER 

• 588a

The retailer tried to activate it both online and with a rep from Boost and the Boost rep said the device was not compatible. According to Samsung all the devices include all the radios/frequencies for all carriers. No difference between carrier specific or unlocked. Only difference is carrier software.  I was able to get a refund for the phone and Sim card kit.