Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Go to solution
Highlighted

Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Will Boost Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 or will we be able to use the Sprint Note 8 with Boost?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager

Just an update:  Though Boost is not carrying the Note 8 at this time the "Open Market" version available through Samsung and some retailers can be activated on Boost Mobile.

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

View solution in original post

52 REPLIES 52
Highlighted

Hi, @aggivens We do not have the specific time to get the phone in stock. Our sales team is working hard to update our inventory. Please keep checking our website for incoming updates. We apologize.

Highlighted
Accomplice

So is that a no or a we will have it just not now?
Highlighted

We do not have the information. We are unable to tell if we'll have it or not. We apologize.  

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey team, the Note 8 is not being carried at launch and for the moment, you wouldn't be able to activate a Sprint Note 8 on Boost.  It may be added to our lineup (for purchase and/or activation BYOD) at some point in the future.  Sorry we can't be more specific than that.

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Highlighted
Groupie

Will I be able to use my factory unlocked Note 8 on the Boost network? Samsung says yes but I want to be sure.
Highlighted
Groupie

Was you able to use your unlocked note 8 with boost service? Was wanting to buy one for myself and my husband
Highlighted

I just inserted my sim into the unlocked note 8 and it said contact carrier. Invalid sim card.
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, Jclrk279! Unfortunately, that device is not compatible with our service. We won't be able to activate it.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Somehow this is marked as a solution, but it's not a solution.

Will or will you not have the Note 8?

I've been interested in the service, but this cherrypicking of phones is not at all appropriate.