Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Rules & Regulations?

Rules & Regulations?

Boost.

"Ricky" of the Washington St. Dorchester, MA location told me yesterday that he would be at the Sprint / Boost / Radio Shack location at Mass Ave today at 10 am to replace my Dawn Alcatel that was damaged the night before, Friday.

He himself, "Ricky" insisted and promised he would be there and in fact shook my hand too.

He "Ricky" fully did know unlike myself that both Boost Mobile on Washington Street and the Sprint / Boost location in the Radio Shack on Mass Ave was to be closed for this very day!

Why on Gods green earth did he lie to me?

I needed to get my phone replaced yesterday, Saturday and he promised he would be there at 10 AM this morning.

I am a very busy business man that does not care to live a life of "Sodom & Gomorrah" that Ricky himself had lived and continues to live, so please be advised, the "under the table" lifestyle truly lives and does not adhere to the specific code of conduct I know you BOOST do seek to have as employees.

So, Boost,

What am I to do?

I am going to be at the Washington Ave Boost Mobile tomorrow bright and early.

Please know, your full records of every detail I've had since being a member and customer of Boost is within the National Security Agency and Federal Bureau of Investigations and Ricky does know full well why I told him the sense of urgency as to exactly why I do require a replacement phone and it is under the contractual agreement of return policies you Booth set forth. It is damaged and the fact is, why else would it be returned and your warranty does in fact state, if it is broken, it will be replaced and I do have it in my pocket, the very Dawn Alcetel itself.

Thank you,

William K. Mahler

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Guru

Re: Rules & Regulations?

Hi!

I too was surprised by store closures on Friday.  Apprently it was Veterns Day and the local Dairy Queen closed for the Holiday.  Sucks, I really wanted some Ice Cream.  Not trying to downplay your issue, having a non working device outranks me not getting some sweets for sure.  

Don't fret, I am sure they will be there Monday to help you.  

You said you have the ALCATEL Onetouch Dawn ?  If I were you I would try to see if you can return it and pay the extra $ to get a more powerful device.  The ALCATEL Onetouch Dawn is on the low end of low end devices.

Let us know the outcome tomorrow!

Yours,

-J