Restarting Plan

Restarting Plan

When I try to Restart my plan I get "Failed Application processing error". It does not let me, even though I have money in the Account Balance to do so.

2 REPLIES 2
Fanatic

Re: Restarting Plan

If you have enough money to cover the plan, it might be the website itself under maintenance. If you are still having hard time doing it by yourself try call customer service.
Accomplice

Re: Restarting Plan

Their website is horrible....every time I try to restart it doesn't work, just like you. I don't know if maybe someone has posted more somewhere else but keep trying it, it will work at some point. Lately I am finding that if I enter my credit card I have saved, if I click add to new card and just re-enter my same card, it will work! It's a hassle...but works. Hope that helps. (Edit: Just realized you are trying with money in your account already. It's the same issue really, the website sucks. Keep trying. Try on a computer if you can. I have tried everything and eventually something will work lol. I don't bother calling customer service, but if you don't mind that, maybe it will work better.)