Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Remove a line from family plan

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Remove a line from family plan

How do I remove a line from our family plan.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Remove a line from family plan

You're right. Apparently, the option is not available right now. Please, send us a private message to assist you on our end.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, my8goatsrule. Thanks for contacting us.

You can manage your family plan, by accessing the account on the website with the phone number and PIN. We can also to do it on our end if you want.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I'm unable to find the option online.
Highlighted
Agent

You're right. Apparently, the option is not available right now. Please, send us a private message to assist you on our end.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

I need to remove a line on my family plan because I don't know if someone stole my phone or if it is lost but it's not in my house and I can't find it so I don't know if someone took it out of my house or if I just lost it so can I turn it off until I find it please
Highlighted
Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience. We want to help! Could you please send us a private message with your phone number so we can look into it?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any user and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".