Refund

Refund

I accidentally paid for two months in advance and wanted to know if I could get a refund from that auto boost that'd currently in my account
7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Re: Refund

Hello @Drewwilson77. A private message has been sent to further assist you.
Groupie

I have also double payed on my account this month and would like to request for a refund.
Agent

Hi Lizzy728

If you paid with a Debit/Credit card, we can issue a refund for you, immediately. Please send us a private message with a contact phone number and the best time to call you. We'll be glad to assist you.

EdwinRG.

Groupie

Hi, I am new to boost (one month now). I didn't even authorize an extra month to be deducted from my card. Therefore i do not understand how it was taken without permission. I immediately cancelled that once I saw it. However it's been 2 hours and it hasn't been posted. Smh... I'm like, "it took one second to take it but longer to get it back"🤔. I'm a mom on a budget so this is unacceptable! 😒
Agent

Hello @lyricBEATS33. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to verify your account.

Groupie

When I set thus account up, I was told that my phone was the primary? I go to pay $100 this morning to unsuspend all of my phones and it is saying I am not the primary. I am beyond irritated and want this problem corrected immediately or I expect a full refund and I will take my business elsewhere.

Sincerely,
Donnie Fuslier
Agent

Hello @Drfuslier. We would like to look into this. If you are still in need of assistance, feel free to send me a private message so we may work with you directly.