Refund

Refund

On the 15th of i received a Payment Confirmation text on my boost phone for the month. I had completely forgotten that i had prepaid back in Sept, on the 29th.

I was preparing to move, to another town in KS, and there is no service in this town, so called Customer Support to cancel the month of October, and refund my money, all $35. I was told the phone would be suspended, and refund would be in the account of the card i had used to pay the service in 5-7 days. I politely thanked the woman, and the call had ended.

On the 24th of October, i still had no funds in my account, and yet had already moved into my new apt, so called Customer support again.Was told the exact same thing,the man was very polite, saying that my boost mobile phone would be suspended, and i would receive my refund, all $35, on the card i had used to pay for the service, back in September, and that i should have it withint 7-14 days. I explained to him that my service has been suspended since October 15th, and that i am NOT HAPPY that i still do not have my refund, after almost a week and a half.

On the 7th of November, still no funds, and called Customer support yet agian, furious that i still do not have my money, and after explaining to the woman, she told me that my case had been closed, and that she would have to reopen it, and that, YET AGAIN, i should have my money on the card it was paid from, withint 3 days. It's been 2 so far, and no refund available.

I have waited OVER A MONTH for this refund, which i now need to cover bills. I chose Boost over a year ago, specifically because it was inexpensive and hassell free. I'm regretting that decision like no other right now.

FIX THIS BOOST!! THIS RUN-AROUND IS UNCALLED FOR AND RUDE!!!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Refund

I was told my bill would be $47. you keep taking out $54. I get a $5.00 credit each month. Do I have to go through this every month. I'm on the boost plan.
Agent

Re: Refund

Hello, Mcell. Thank you very much for contacting us. Please send us a private message with more details about your issue, we'd like to help!