Refund taking a long time!!

Accomplice

Refund taking a long time!!

Hello,

I cancelled an order through Boost several days ago. The phone had already been shipped but it was returned to Boost. I talked to someone from Boost Customer Service a few days ago, and they said the phone had been received by them on December 5th. It is now December 8th and I still have not received my refund. Also, my account still shows that I will have to pay the BoostUP! payment on 12/13. That needs to be removed since I do not have the new phone. I have liked using Boost Mobile for the last couple of years, but this has me almost ready to switch to a different carrier. Please help me get this fixed ASAP!!!!!!!!!

7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Re: Refund taking a long time!!

Hello @killerchic777. Remember, that once the device is received and validated it can take from 7-14 business days for the refund to be completed.

~ Joy P.

~ Joy P.
Accomplice

Why does it take so much longer to get the money back? It only took a few minutes to take the money out of my account....it should only take a few minutes to put it back in! Will it take 7 - 10 business days for my account to be corrected as well? That would go past my due date and I am NOT paying an installment payment for a phone I don't have!! I apologize for being a bt cranky, but I need that money sooner rather than later, if only so I can pay my phone bill!

Agent

Hello @killerchic777. We apologize this is the procedure we need to follow. Unfortunately, we do not have the option to move this process faster.

~ JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Accomplice

Ok,

I understand that there is no way to get the refund sooner. Can my phone account be fixed sooner though? I don't want to get dinged for not paying the installment payment when I pay my phone bill.

Thank you.

Agent

Would you please send us a private message so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~ JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Enthusiast

I sent my phone back as well, and it was said to arrive on December 11 back to the warehouse, but I have not heard or gotten a refund yet. I’m wondering if they got it yet or there was difficulties or something. Or what’s taking so long.
Agent

Hello EmiRene! Keep in mind that it can take up to 14 business days after the phone is validated as returned to receive a refund. If you would like us to check the status of the refund, feel free to send us a private message so we may work directly with you.