Really upset with new Boost Dealz started this past month

Highlighted
Accomplice

Really upset with new Boost Dealz started this past month

I hope im in the correct topic thread.
I was watching my videos and maybe downloading 2 games to play to the levels required to get my $20 Boost credit off of my phone bill. I have tried at least 50 surveys including ones they "so call" pick for me and I'm either not a match or after 10 to 20 minutes of doing the survey, they have "all of the participants they need" for them. So, this month they have cut it down to 10 videos a day and you get a penny for each video. I can't do the freaking surveys, I don't have time to play games to level 10, 20, or 30 all day long. So y'all tell me...how the heck are we supposed to get our $20 credit a month now. If the surveys worked, maybe I could get $10 or $14, but I doubt I would get to $20. I think they made it impossible to get to $20 so they don't have to discount bills. This is the first time in all my years with Boost that I have been truly disgusted with them, and I feel they are lying to customers! I've never considered changing before, but now I'm researching other services. Anyone else having these problems, or upset over this. I'm on a fixed income and I counted on this to help cut down on overall bills also!
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

So sorry to hear that, NanaTo7. We’d love to explain this further. The Boost Dealz app gives customers an opportunity to receive $3-$20/ month in credits for seeing ads and performing activities (watching videos, completing surveys, etc.) on their phone. To earn points, customers must earn a minimum of 3,000 points per cycle to receive the credit. To do so: 

-Customers will receive 150 points per day for viewing at least one ad.
-Additional points are earned by viewing ads, completing surveys, etc.

Unfortunately, if less than 3,000 points, the points will roll over to the next cycle.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I watch 10 videos a day. That's all they allow now and I get a penny for each video. I get the ad when my screen saver comes on every time. BUT, when you can never never qualify for surveys, then you don't have a chance to earn some good points. This is completely unfair to the people that can't qualify for surveys!
Highlighted
Agent

@NanaTo7, we appreciated your feedback and will forward it to the Boost Dealz department.