Re: can we talk talk text other clients of boost mobile is their a chat room

It is clear that many people are having issues and need to speak with a live operator, rather it be on computer chat screen or on the phone. Is there a way or another number we can call and speak, or talk to a person?

8 REPLIES 8
Agent

Hello @autozonelady. We are so sorry for the difficulties you had getting through the automated service. We have many customers who prefer to use the automated services instead of speaking to a live agent and therefore we have provided these customers with the options for their desired service. Unfortunately it does have a negative impact on our customers who do wish to speak to a live agent. Rest assured that we do have our technicians working on our automated services in order to make it easier for customers who need to speak to a care agent to be able to reach someone in a quick and timely manner.

Hey i am needing help bad can u help me please

Hello any body that work wit boost can help me please
Agent

Hi. Please let us know of any questions or concerns you may have, and we will address them accordingly. Victor21

Enthusiast

The only reason I need to speak to a live person is to cancel my family plan the other members I invited don't want to put there part! Also one of the lines my 16 yr old son uses and I bought the phone I pay the bill so I would like to have his service suspended until further notice! I need to get these things done as soon as possible and the myboost app doesn't help and the atomatd system doesn't have a choice to cancel the family plan! Please someone help me with the is issue?
Sincerely
Tim Thompson
2yr loyal boost customer
Agent

Hello, Tim Thompson! You've come to the right place! We'll be happy to assist you with that. Just send us a private message with your phone number and PIN code & we’ll get you taken care of.

Enthusiast

Enthusiast

I sent my number and my pin code