Re-boost vs Auto-boost

Go to solution

Re-boost vs Auto-boost

If I have auto-boost do I need to re-boost to transfer the money or does it happen automatcally from my credit card (which is what I thoght but am not sure)?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Accomplice

Hi,

Good cuestion... Well, if you get in autopay, the syste is going to automatically take the money from your credit card... you don't have to transfer money...

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Groupie

reboost is adding money on account using cc/dc, reboost card or paying on store while autoreboost is setting up a credit/debit card where your monthly bill is taken out automatically on your due date. and you also get $5 discount on your bill as long as it's set up on your account.

Thank you..

It sounds like what I thought it meant but why does my account pages say: "Attention: Your account balance is insufficient to cover your next month of service. Please remember to refill your account prior to your due date. "?

Accomplice

Hi,

Good cuestion... Well, if you get in autopay, the syste is going to automatically take the money from your credit card... you don't have to transfer money...

View solution in original post

Yes,, thanks for the reply..

My expiration date has passsed and Boost did take the money from my credit card as expected. The expieration date has been advanced one month. All this is what I originally thought would happen but I was confused by indications on my account page that the money had to be added to the account for continued service. All is well but it is confusing the way Boosst handles the account page.

Accomplice

Hi...

hahhahhahhahaa...... Smiley Tongue but by the way you will getting it.... hahahahha... I am so happy that the information that I gave you helpped you a lot... Any question, any concern, just let me know ok... Have a nice day...

I signed up for Auto Boost and I am still being charged 35.00 per month.  I thought you received a 5.00 discount when you sign up for this

Accomplice

That message shows up on all accounts. If you have auto pay you can ignore it. They probably should change the wording but it just means there isn't any money deposited for next month yet.
Enthusiast

Yes, I had the same issue with the account page ,it looks like I'm being charged multiple times for my monthly payment, and it says something like deducted or ,its so confusing that I'm not actually sure yet that I haven't been double charged , I still need to look into that , because I definitely never set up an auto payment