Re: Supporting Customers Impacted by Hurricane Harvey

Go to solution
Groupie

I was impacted by the flood and had to relocate I can't afford to pay my bill at the moment
Enthusiast

I was affected from the flood . hurricane Harvey thank u very much

Accomplice

I have three lines and have been having a hard time since the hurricane Harvey hit is there any relief in sight as far as service before our bill gets cutoff on the 4th or 5th?
Enthusiast

How do I send a private message with my pin and number
Enthusiast

For those of us that were impacted by hurricane harvey, is boost going to waive any account fees so our service will stay on since most of us have had to spend every penny we had to survive? I know T-Mobile and cricket are some of a few that are not making customers pay for at least 1 months service since they were impacted by the storm!!

Enthusiast

Hello, is Boost waiving bills for the month of September for those affected by hurricane Harvey? Thank you.
Enthusiast

I am a boost mobile customer i was out of work for 3 days due to hurricane harvey flooding the place i work. Can i get help with my bill being payed. Thanks and God Bless
Groupie

How do I get assistance in getting my phone bill fee waived? My area was impacted by Hurricane Harvey
Highlighted
Groupie

How do I get assistance in getting my phone bill fee waived? My area was impacted by Hurricane Harvey
Groupie

How do we get in contact with Boost?