Re: Supporting Customers Impacted by Hurricane Harvey

Go to solution
Enthusiast

We were hit pretty hard by harvey and I used my data keeping up with the tornado warnings, flood warnings, checking the storms progress and checking up on friends and family. Now I am getting messages saying ive used 85 percent of my data and boost is going to cut my data. I am still waiting on the rest of fema paperwork that has to be commpleted and insurance information. I can not afford for the data to be cut in times like this just because I was keeping up with a hurricane. What can I do about it?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

The plan is not to cut customers in the area off for data overages, @Dannyellethomps.  You should be ok but if you are cut off, you can call Boost or you can come here and let us know so that an agent can look into it for you.

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

View solution in original post

214 REPLIES 214
Groupie

Re: Re-boost

How do i send a private message
Groupie

How can you get your monthly fee waived due to Harvey?
Agent

Hi ang713. Please send us a private message with your account number and pin to see what options are available for you.

Community Manager

The plan is not to cut customers in the area off for data overages, @Dannyellethomps.  You should be ok but if you are cut off, you can call Boost or you can come here and let us know so that an agent can look into it for you.

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

View solution in original post

Im a victim of hurricane harvey how to get help paying my bill
Accomplice

How do i get help with bill
Highlighted
Groupie

Supporting Customers Impacted by Hurricane Harvey

Hello Ive been affected by hurricane Harvey im very low on cash and need to buy more food and water I'm not sure if I'll be able to pay you guys can you please help
Enthusiast

Hello, are yall waiving the bills for customers in hurricane Harvey affected areas? Thank you.
Groupie

My father and I were affected by hurricane Harvey and were wondering if we could get assistance to help us pay our bill. We are not sure if we will be able to financially pay the cost anytime soon. Help!