Re: ORDER_VERIFICATION_PENDNG_FRAUD_TEAM

Highlighted

Re: ORDER_VERIFICATION_PENDNG_FRAUD_TEAM

I just "purchased / tried to purchase" the IPhone X via the boost mobile website as a Christmas gift phone upgrade for my ole lady. I attempted to complete the order with my Visa Card and it declined twice informing me to use a different card. That card has a 30K limit so it shouldn't have declined at all for a $966.71 charge. So I tried to use my Amex platinum card...That card declined as well giving me the same error code, subsequently I received an email from Amex stating that fraud protection was monitoring and that I needed to verify that everything was ok or that I don't recognize the vendor ect. I selected the option to "recognize the vendor" and immediately received another email stating that "If the first transaction didn't go through attempt to purchase again, your card is active". After I attempted to purchase again, the transaction once again declined with an error statement "Your purchase attempt has been declined. Try a different payment method to complete your purchase. (270414) ." Immediately after the declining message appeared I received another email from Amex subtitled "Large Purchase Approved" Boost Mobile Web: $966.71....Odd right? I logged into my Amex account and boost mobile is showing as a pending transaction however according to the website the transaction was declined and I NEVER ever got to the confirmation page. Needless to say this is a bit ridiculous. I've talked to the reps at Amex and alerted them of the situation and the charge is being monitored to see if it post...How does this even happen? I've read quite a few reviews over the past hour of customers experiencing similar situations with boost. I will definitely be discontinuing my ole ladies service is this is what you have to deal with to purchase products.
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there Swayzer. We do apologize for any inconveniences. The amount is not charged, just held from available balance to use by the bank or card company account for a purchase or payment. Funds that did not process normally, funds are removed from hold on the card in 5-7 business days. Your card company (Bank) determines the time frame. Please contact your bank to release the funds. When placing an order please verify the billing and shipping address are the same. Victor21

Highlighted
Accomplice

hello. i got this message on my order status and want to know how long it will take. i ordered next day delivery.
Highlighted

I'm having the same issues. I just placed my order today.
Highlighted
Agent

Hello Josephburns89, please send us a Private Message with the order key so we can assist you with this.