Re: LG - X power (LS755) Software Update: - LS755ZV7

Highlighted

Re: LG - X power (LS755) Software Update: - LS755ZV7

My UICC UNLOCK WASN'T SUCCESSFUL, IT KEEPS TELLING ME THERE WAS AN ERROR MY CARD IS LOCKED IF I KEEP HAVING THIS PROBLEM TO CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE. WHEN I CALL OR GO TO BOOST MOBILE THEY DONT TO ANYTHING. I DONT EVEN HAVE TALK TEXT OR DATA ON MY PLAN UNLESS IM USING MY HOME WIFI FOR LAST 2 MONTHS. SOMEONE HELP
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Hello @cindy69. Are you trying to unlock your device to use it with a different carrier? Are you having issues with your Boost Mobile UICC SIM card? Please provide us more informatiion about your situation to further assist you. 

Highlighted

I purchased my device unlocked from a third party. There wasn't any carrier UI or bloatware. I purchased it unlocked from a third party to potentially use with Boost because I wanted the 1.8ghz octa-core processor while Boost's version sported the 1.4ghz variety.

My phone should be UICC unlocked by default. It's not. How do I remedy this?
Highlighted

Hi there MitchellJWells! We're sorry to know you've had some difficulties while trying to use your new device with Boost Mobile.

To confirm if we can activate your device under our network, we need to know its brand, make, and model.

Looking forward to your reply.

RB-1991 (Robert)