Re: Hurricane Irma impacted customers: get help here

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: Hurricane Irma impacted customers: get help here

I was not able to make my monthly payment on 9/5/17 due to emergency of getting prepared for hurricane Irma. Is there a grace period i can get on my account? Being that is the only line of communication I have
416 REPLIES 416
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Was ondering if Boost is going to credit accounts due to Irma, I have been a boost customer for a very long time. My aervice hasnt worked right since the hurricane. Please let me know something and thanks.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Sonia Williamson and my husband's is Allen Williamson. We've heard from some family members who are Boost customers as well that have received a free month due to interrupted phone service after Hurricane Irma. I'm planning on starting a family plan with @ least 3 lines, possibly 5 but I think that at least the should receive a free month especially since it was my first of month of service on a new phone. What do I need to do to further see about this?

Highlighted

Since hurricane Irma I have no service . I paid my bill and I never really got to use my phone . I hope when the service is back on , boost Mobile credit me back my service. Pls I need my phone to work again . It has been over a month I don't have any service. Hurricane Irma took away my service , let's not for get that the Virgin islands was impacted real hard by Maria .I live in the Virgin islands.
Highlighted
Groupie

Please need help was affected by hurricane Irma and just returned back to work. I alsi have a child who has to use a breathing machine on the daily so being without service is scary. Is there any way you can possibly help me?
Highlighted
Groupie

I live in Sebring, Florida.

We were hit pretty hard by Hurricane Irma as most of Florida was as well.

My original cell phone stopped making & receiving calls but I knew this was because service was interrupted due to Irma.

But after service was restored, My Samsung Galaxy S5 stopped ringing most of the time for incoming calls then I couldn't make any outgoing calls. The data was very spotty & still didn't work right a week or more after service was restored.

Please note that phone worked fine before Irma.

I had to purchase a new LG Stylo 3 from the local Boost store because I was missing too many calls and unable to call anyone, let alone use the data for even a week or more after service was restored.

I'm retired & living off a monthly disability check so I can ill afford to buy that new phone but I had no other choice.

Is there anything Boost can do for a loyal customer?

Highlighted
Groupie

How can u get help with my payment because of Irma my money is tight.my dad is in same shape
Highlighted

Hi @Cargeena2 @sweett2563 We're really sorry to hear about this. Unfortunately, we were helping affected customers until 9/22/17. We apologize for the inconvenience.