Re: Hurricane Irma impacted customers: get help here

Agent

Re: Hurricane Irma

Hi there. Please, send us a private message with your address to have a look.

Agent

Hi there. We'll wait for you reply.

Groupie

Hey live In central fl 352 and storm had everyone out of work I heard there is relief for bills in the effected area is this true?

I live in southeast florida and had no sevice for several days. Phone call drop, cant text. Mobile data will not work
Agent

Re: Private message hurricane havrvey

Sorry to hear that, MagicMeatloaf. How about we take a closer look at this? Just send us a private message with your phone number and PIN code & we’ll investigate this for you.

Groupie

I've had to prepare, on top of becoming behind on everything.... I just need a little help. Signed, Loyal Customer of Boost Mobile, affected by Hurricane Irma

.i have been a boost customer for over a year I live in macclenny florida and hurricane Irma flooded my grandfather's house on the st marys river witch I live in so I have had to miss over a week of work moving everything out and could use some assistance with my bill if possible

I am not seeing how I can private message you, I was impacted by Hurricane Irma, service was down for a long period of time due to power outages. 

Enthusiast

Just wanted to say thank you for the help with my bill this month it is greatly appreciated.

::: Everyone looking for help with their phone bill this month that has been impacted by Hurricane Irma like me. I just wanted to let you know that I called customer service because we haven't really gotten any help from posting on this board so if you can I would suggest calling customer service they were more than willing to help and applied a credit to my account while on the phone with me. Hope this helps, and good luck in your recovery from the storm ❀
Highlighted
Enthusiast

same here. 😩