Re: Hurricane Irma impacted customers: get help here

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: Hurricane Irma impacted customers: get help here

I was not able to make my monthly payment on 9/5/17 due to emergency of getting prepared for hurricane Irma. Is there a grace period i can get on my account? Being that is the only line of communication I have
416 REPLIES 416
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Are u guys still helping hurricane Irma victims? I'm in Tampa Florida and just got my lights back on yesterday. Literally. Is there anyway u guys could assist in helping me out with my bill pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee?
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Are u guys still helping hurricane Irma victims? I'm in Tampa Florida and just got my lights back on yesterday. Literally. Is there anyway u guys could assist in helping me out with my bill pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I am a Florida resident who is located in Polk county, FL I have been impacted by hurricane Irma having no power or water for days and out of work all week my bill is due tomorrow and I'm not sure how I can manage it every dime I had went to renting a motel bc I live in a mobile home and had mandatory evacuation please help me
Highlighted

I have not been able to use my phone at all for 7 days now since this past sunday. I finally got hooked up to Internet under my daughters. When will service be back on? Will I get credit on bill for days out of service? Will you assistance on next month's bill due to not working? If we get service back, my family does not know I'm ok yet.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I live in pinellas county and we are impacted by Irma and when I called I couldn't get any type of assistance
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, Hollywood1! Please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN so we can review this further.

Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, Mimimkletz12! Please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN so we can review this further.

Highlighted
Agent

@Jmb11380 @Rspencer1960 We understand how difficult this situation must be for you. At the moment, we're assisting customers whose account are interrupted. If you're needing assistance, please send us a private message.

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~ Joy P.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I was impacted by hurricane Irma and with out power still so between a hotel and everything else I can't afford to pay my bill tomorrow. Is there any kind of help or extension?
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Is it possible to get extra data?  My son had to evacuate his college in Florida.  Now he has returned but there is no internet there.  He has used almost all of his data and the bill renews on Oct 10.  Will you help him?