Re: Hurricane Irma impacted customers: get help here

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: Hurricane Irma impacted customers: get help here

I was not able to make my monthly payment on 9/5/17 due to emergency of getting prepared for hurricane Irma. Is there a grace period i can get on my account? Being that is the only line of communication I have
416 REPLIES 416
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Msherman386. Thank you for stopping by. We're more than happy to assist you. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M

Highlighted
Accomplice
Accomplice

I'm sorry, I am looking for help.
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, Gantor25! Thank you for contacting us. We are assisting customers that have been affected by Hurricane on an individual basis. Please private message us so we can help.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I'm hollywood1 and I have been affected by the hurricane and my phone is off and I need assistance
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Irma has really caused alot of damage i would greatly appreciate any help!! Thank you!!

Highlighted
Groupie

I have been impacted by irma also and would like help
Highlighted
Agent

Hey,  Memee1961! Please send us a private message with your phone number so we can review this further.

Highlighted
Groupie

I need help for my phone bill was impacted
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Calhoun. Thank you for stopping by. Unfortunately in order to keep plan costs down for you, we cannot offer courtesy credits. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know. We're here to help. -Kira_M

Highlighted

I live in Sarasota Florida zip 34234 and have no service but text.  No internet or calls in or out??  Non of your stores are open as well??

is a tower down?  If so when cam we expect service back?