Re: Hurricane Irma impacted customers: get help here

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: Hurricane Irma impacted customers: get help here

I was not able to make my monthly payment on 9/5/17 due to emergency of getting prepared for hurricane Irma. Is there a grace period i can get on my account? Being that is the only line of communication I have
416 REPLIES 416
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Don't know if this is private message but I'd like to know if you could help.
Highlighted
Groupie

My phone shuts off tonight and I do not have funds due to storm can you please help
Highlighted

I live in central Florida where hurricane irma came thur. I had no service and had a great deal of damages. How can I get help with assistance with my phone bill.
Highlighted
Groupie

How do you private message? I had to evacuate (hotel)and came back to a disaster and my bill is due in 1 day.
Highlighted

I am impacted by hurricane Irma and my bill is due tomorrow I believe I was told through pm on fb to make a post on here to get help with my bill
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I am effected by the storm. My area 34945 is completely under water 4feet of water. We actually had to use a small paddle boat to get out of my house just to check on thing. Please if you can help it's greatly appreciated
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there. To private message you would need to tap on the representative's name and it would give you the option to private message. Victor21

Highlighted
Groupie

I am headed back to our home in Naples tomorrow.  My daughters Boost phone is not working at all (no phone or data), and I wondered if you have a timeline on when the problem is going to be resolved.  Thank you!

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there Ugabuggy. We’d be happy to help, but we could use more info. Please send us a private message with the details, and we’ll get this thing figured out. Victor21

Highlighted
Agent

Hey, M0mmielh! Noticed that you put your personal info publicly. Please delete and send us a private message instead. Thanks! Victor21