Re: Debit/Credit Card compromised after paying boost bill

Accomplice

I also paid on line and was charged twice .talked the bank and boost about it and next thing you know my account is suspended and boost is giving me the run-around
5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Hello Lukyluke. We'll be happy to help you. Please send me a Private Message. Fonsy82

Accomplice

Ya my account has been suspended for a week because of a little 6 dollar charge back and keep getting the run around I'm bout fed up and ready to leave boost honestly.
Agent

Hi. Boost Mobile is a prepaid service provider and all payments need to be process prior to using the service. A charge back of any amount would back set the payment making the system not recognize a payment being make and suspending the account. Victor21

Accomplice

Correct I should get the run around four times get told 4 different things and finally get it unsuspended 8 days later. But wait my data don't even work now that it's on... I mean what do I got to do I've been a loyal customer for years now. Don't deserve this what so ever..
Highlighted
Agent

Understood. Any issue regarding the account, we are happy to look into it. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code along with a brief description and we will look into it. Victor21