Boost Community is undergoing maintenance and is read-only. For assistance, please visit boostmobile.com/contact-us. To manage your account, go to your My Boost app.
Boost Community is undergoing maintenance and is read-only. For assistance, please visit boostmobile.com/contact-us. To manage your account, go to your My Boost app.

Re: Are you a Boost Mobile Customer or a Fan?

Accomplice

Re: Are you a Boost Mobile Customer or a Fan?

I want to know why I am still paying $62 a month yet when it's supposed to go down after a while of paying on time
1 REPLY 1
Accomplice

Monthly Unlimited with Growing Data Plans
Boost Mobile's Monthly Unlimited Plans with Growing Data rewards customers by giving 500MB of extra high-speed data after every 3 on-time payments, up to a total of 3GB. All of these plans include Unlimited Talk, Text and Data. Starting 1/26/16, Boost is adding even more into our rate plans, at no extra cost! All monthly Unlimited Plans now also include:

Mobile hotspot (learn more)
Unlimited streaming music without data charges (see current music partners here)
off your monthly rate plan for customers after enrolling in Auto Re-BoostSM (learn more)
AND free incoming domestic voice calls and texts for up to 2 months if you are not able to pay (learn more)
Once a plan's applicable high-speed monthly data allotment is reached, speeds are reduced to 2G speeds for the remainder of the plan cycle (on all but the /mo Unlimited Plan
Go online to your account and switch plans or call customer care and change your plan....as stated above, they now reward on time payments with growing high speed data.....and you can find an unlimited plan for less than 65$ mnthly