RETURN/REFUND

Accomplice

Re: RETURN/REFUND

Excuse me. DID YOU REALLY SAY "EIGHT (8)" WEEKS FOR MONEY TO BE RETURNED ??

Is Boost in that much of a bind that they need to scam 2 months interest from customers money ?

If I were to purchase a phone do I now have "8" weeks to pay for it ?

This needs to be prominently displayed before someone trys to purchase a phone.

Agent

Sorry for the typo zydew. We meant eight days. 

Accomplice

I agree! I purchased the phone, received it in the mail, mailed it back and they confirmed receipt, all within 10 days. Now I have to wait 2 months for a refund?!?!? This whole experience has been a nightmare
Accomplice

It has been over 8 days since you received the returned phone, when can I expect my refund?
Agent

When did we receive the package? Could you send us a private message with the return tracking number? 

Accomplice

How do I send a private message?
Agent

To send a private message you have to click on the profile picture of the user and on the next screen select "send this user a private message". 

Accomplice

Well.. I really don't know what to make of this.....

I was curious, so I went back to Boosts main web site, found the teeny tiny "Legal" link at the bottom left and clicked on it.

After 15 minutes of gobility **bleep** I found this.

Under Return Policy,

• Please allow up to eight weeks to receive your credit card refund. Your refund will be applied to the credit card account that your purchase was initially charged.
  • SOMETHING IS BEING MISREPRESENTED HERE SOMEWHERE!
Accomplice

I tracked my package again and now the post office is saying the address Boost gave me isn’t a Valid address?!?!? I have been told so many different things, first they received my return, then they didn’t, it’ll take 8 weeks, then 8 days. They were all about giving my refund as long as I purchased a second phone first, then when I said I needed my $ back from the first one, it gets “lost.” Absolutely ridiculous that they take advantage of people like this
Highlighted

You know,  A lot of how Boost does business baffles me. Looking at the posts here on the forum one might be forgiven for thinking Boost just hired some retired person to sell their phones out of a garage part time, when they get done napping.

That, and it also seems like with a deliberate lack of honest, upfront policys they go out of their way to alienate customers,

Boost throws a lot of "policy" out there but makes it very difficult to find.

By the way. I also looked in the Legal stuff. Under -CTIA/Regulatory- which contains your unlocking policy which you are so fond of throwing at people is a DEAD LINK.  Might want to get that fixed before you try quoting it again.