RETURN/REFUND

Accomplice

RETURN/REFUND

I returned a phone and it was received a week ago, when will I receive my refund?
30 REPLIES 30
Highlighted

Hey there, Beka50! Please allow up to eight weeks to receive your credit card refund. Your refund will be applied to the credit card account that your purchase was initially charged.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

what type of card is that ? my own card decline on boostmobile and i don't even know why
Highlighted

Hey there, Beka50! Can you please clarify your request?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

My credit Card gets decline and i checked with my bank and nothing is wrong , so i don't understand

Highlighted
Agent

Hi, @hothush. We'd like to know, are you trying to make a payment? Or are you trying to purchase a device? Can you please provide us the exact error message that you're getting?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Declined ! and i'm trying to puchase a device 

Highlighted
Agent

Understood. We suggest you clear cookies, cache, and browser history, then try to place the purchase again. Also, we recommend you try using a different browser and a different card (if available).

Highlighted
Accomplice

You already answered my question. I think you may be referring to a post from someone else 🙂
Highlighted
Agent

Understood, @Beka50. Please, get back to us if you need further assistance. We remain at your service.