REFUND POLICY

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

REFUND POLICY

DO NOT BUY FROM BOOST MOBILE WEB SITE ITS A TOTAL RIP OFF!!! IF THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR PHONE AND YOU RETURN IT FOR A REFUND THEY MAKE YOU WAIT 2 WEEKS TO RECEIVE YOUR MONEY EVEN WHEN THEY RECEIVED YOUR PACKAGE ALREADY!! ITS A LOAD OF CRAP DONT PAY FOR THE NEXT DAY SHIPPING EITHER ITS A WASTE OF TIME! THEY TAKE UP TO 6 HOURS TO PROCESS YOUR ORDER AND SHIP IT! FEDEX TAKES EVEN LONGER TO SHIP IT ALSO! DONT DO IT GO TO A STORE OR BUY FROM EBAY!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: REFUND POLICY

Have they atleast given your money back?

5 REPLIES 5

Have they atleast given your money back?

Boost stealing money and giving it back

So sorry to hear about this experience, Amber1983. We want to help! What is going on?

Groupie

I am also having a horrible experience.  I cancelled an order for an iPhone 6s and ordered an iPhone 6s Plus.  Boost shipped both to me, but I never received either phone.  Fedex returned both phones back to Boost.  Boost has acknowledged receipt of both phones but every time I call they say they can't find the SN numbers and they need to validate the return?? I have charges on my credit card for 2 phones which I never received.  Every customer care agent tells me they are escalating my return and when I call for status, they are still trying to validate the return.  At this point, I won't be ordering another phone from boost and I'll probably just have to dispute the charges with my credit card company.  So very frustrating!!!

Agent

Hey there, @Dee_B! We're deeply sorry to hear that. Could you please send us a private message? We'll do our very best to help. In order to send a private message, you just need to click on my name, then select the option that says "Send this user a private message".