Purchasing a phone from HSN. It comes with free 1 month of service (35.00 value).

Highlighted

Purchasing a phone from HSN. It comes with free 1 month of service (35.00 value).

Hi,

I am looking at a phone on HSN website that comes with the 1 free month of service. Will that be for new and existing customers?

Thanks in advance for your response and help.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Hello and thank you for sharing your question with the Boost Mobile's Community!

Currently, the only promotion related to HSN that Boost Mobile supports, is the $99.99 mobile broadband bundle for new customers. Besides that, there are no other promotions from HSN that we are supporting.

I hope this information has been helpful and if there's anything else you would like to share, please go ahead and do so.

At your service!

Highlighted
Groupie

Thats not true as i purchased a boost Samsung galaxy j7 from qvc with the same plan as mentioned earlier, i got the free month of service, but now it says i have to add money on December first ,but i have a statement from boost stating that i don't have to add money until December 21st . Im starting to wonder if i should just go back to at&t after reading all of the millions of complaints and how boost handles them or lack thereof