Purchased hotspot and it got returned to shipper!

Go to solution
Groupie

Purchased hotspot and it got returned to shipper!

I purchased the 50$ hotspot on boost Mobile website and it got returned to shipper, am I going to get a refund or are you guys going to send me another one, reason it got sent back was because I put the wrong address.
See more topics labeled with:
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, Salvy. We’d be happy to help. If the package got returned back to us, you'll be getting a refund. For further assistance, we'd like to update check the Order. Please, send us a private message with the Order Key so we can take a closer look. 

Note: To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, Salvy. We’d be happy to help. If the package got returned back to us, you'll be getting a refund. For further assistance, we'd like to update check the Order. Please, send us a private message with the Order Key so we can take a closer look. 

Note: To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

View solution in original post