Purchased hotspot and it got returned to shipper!

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Purchased hotspot and it got returned to shipper!

I purchased the 50$ hotspot on boost Mobile website and it got returned to shipper, am I going to get a refund or are you guys going to send me another one, reason it got sent back was because I put the wrong address.
See more topics labeled with:
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Purchased hotspot and it got returned to shipper!

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, Salvy. We’d be happy to help. If the package got returned back to us, you'll be getting a refund. For further assistance, we'd like to update check the Order. Please, send us a private message with the Order Key so we can take a closer look. 

Note: To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: Purchased hotspot and it got returned to shipper!

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, Salvy. We’d be happy to help. If the package got returned back to us, you'll be getting a refund. For further assistance, we'd like to update check the Order. Please, send us a private message with the Order Key so we can take a closer look. 

Note: To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".